- Standard pulling hook.
- The pin protects the pulling jaw from slipping off the cross-beam.
- The pulling jaws are consistently straight and equally slim.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Exchangeable spindle top (as from size 110-1).
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Puller Economy
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.