- Tight spaces leave little room for the material-saving attachment of the extractor. The special design protects sensitive surfaces and enables disassembly of the supporting rod without touching other axle components.
- Simple adjustment of clamping depths thanks to spring mechanism.
- Made from sturdy, alloyed, hardened and tampered steel, galvanized.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Better haptics through modern and ergonomic design.
- Self-alignment of the opposite legs by concave pressure spindle rails.
- Thanks to the pressure spindle adapters (screw adapter), an upgrade is possible at any time with the hydraulic spindle 800 to the hydraulic socket joint ejector element.
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Ball joint extracting
Articles of this series
|129-4-30||102653||30||70||35||insb. / esp. Audi R8||2.8||85||10||4 - 20|