- Specifically suitable for carefully widening clamps on aluminium chassis.
- For example, the spreader has a fixed hinge and is firmly attached to a control arm after installation so that the assembly and disassembly of the strut can be accomplished with no additional effort in one job step.
- It is impossible for the toll to slip thanks to the screw connection on the control arm or supporting rod.
- The design facilitates compliance with the expansion force specified by the automotive industry by means of a ball bearing mounted nut.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- In particular, for very close and difficult space conditions, the small and maneuverable tool is a problem solver in every workshop.
- The use of chisels, screwdrivers, or complicated special solutions is not necessary.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Ball joint extracting