- Four pairs of jaws for different jobs.
- Particularly suitable for agricultural machinery.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Versatile and economical.
- By simply turning the pulling jaws, they can be used both internally and externally.
- The pulling jaws can be connected with bolts (M10 / "3/8") up to a reach of 580 mm ("23").
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Puller Economy
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|200-UM||025501||250||80 - 180||22||8.92||2|