Set of slide hammer and counterstays for extracting ball bearings and dowel-pins
For extracting interior bearings, outer bearing rings and bushings and components with threads (dowel-pins, parallel-keys, bolts, etc.).
- The 2-shell design with extra large grasp edges ensures safe extraction.
- The internal extractors are equipped with an internal safety stop to protect against excess spreading and overloading.
- For removing parts with centric threaded holes.
- Kukko thread inserts can be combined with counter supports and slide hammers.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Practical assembly is suitable for universal application and particularly for tool and mold-making.
- 1. Extracting register pins: To extract parts with inner and outer threads such as register pins, taper pins or cylinder dowels.
- 2. Measuring function: The thread can be clearly identified with the help of the measurements lasered onto the thread adapters.
- KUKKO internal extractors can be combined with counter supports and slide hammers.
- The arms on the counter supports are easy-to-adjust thanks to an internal spring mechanism. (size 1 to 3)
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- Product video can be opened directly on the tool using the QR code.
- Slide hammer
- Internal extractors
- Internal Extracting
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.