- Standard pulling hook.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- If there is not adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 2-jaw puller series 20.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks and variable reach thanks to jaw extensions.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Hydraulic spindle series 8-0 for particularly tight parts, available from a particular puller size.
- Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|30-1||013393||27 - 90||70 - 140||17||6||80||1.53||10||31||3||100|
|30-10||013621||27 - 130||70 - 180||17||6||80||1.59||10||31||3||100|
|30-2||013478||35 - 160||100 - 220||22||7||150||3.815||9||40||3||150|
|30-20||013706||35 - 200||100 - 260||22||7||150||4.14||9||40||3||150|
|30-3||013546||46 - 250||180 - 340||27||10||250||9.615||20||67||3||200|
|30-30||303005||50 - 375||180 - 440||36||15||250||10.5||20||67||3||200|
|30-4||303302||170 - 375||200 - 590||36||15||500||17.88||20||67||3||200|
|30-40||303319||190 - 520||200 - 710||41||15||500||22.64||20||67||3||200|
|30-5||303326||220 - 650||290 - 740||41||20||650||31.71||20||67||3||300 - 500|