- Thin pulling hooks.
- Automatic self-centering pulling hooks.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is not adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 2-jaw puller.
- This handy, space-saving model is particularly suited for vehicle electrical equipment, electrical workshops, compressed air repair processes and other similar applications.
- The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Pullers with self-centering jaws
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.