- This set allows for the assembly of four different puller models by combining standard and S/T hooks and extensions as required.
- Optimized quick-adjustment design for high clamping force and excellent ease of use.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Jaw extensions.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- The narrow, trapezoidal pulling jaws are suitable for extremely narrow, difficult to access places.
- A manual adjustment knurl allows rapid loosening and adjusting of the extractor jaws on the cross-beam without using a wrench.
- By turning the pulling hooks, the pullers can be used both externally and internally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- 2-arm cross bar with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- External Extracting
Articles of this series
|K-20-1+S-T||102608||90||100 - 200||17||2,5; 4,5||35; 80||2.64|