- 8 in 1 kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-L-Boxx-System.
- The set facilitates the assembly of eight different pulling device models through the combination of pulling jaws and extensions.
- Flexibility assured thanks to two-arm or three-arm design.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Jaw extensions.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Short and long mechanical pressure screws.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- 2-jaw cross-beam with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Stability support from optional series 219 clamp.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|K-2030-10||974748||120; 130||100 - 350||70 - 180||17||80||4,5 - 6,0||9.19||3|