Universal 2-jaw and 3-jaw puller set with narrow, quick-adjusting pulling jaws
For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc. for tight or difficult-to-access spaces.
- This set contains the basic equipment for the 2- and 3-arm pullers needed in every workshop. Additionally the set is now equipped with two pulling hook variants.
- Optimized quick-adjustment design for high clamping force and excellent ease of use.
- Flexibility assured thanks to two-arm or three-arm design.
- KUKKO stem tip finished with TiN coating to increase hardness.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Jaw extensions.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
- A manual adjustment knurl allows rapid loosening and adjusting of the extractor jaws on the cross-beam without using a wrench.
- Pleasant to the touch due to the second soft component (Santoprene).
- The TiN coating has excellent frictional qualities, allowing the stem tip to turn easily.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- 2-arm cross bar with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance, and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- External Extracting
Articles of this series
|K-2030-1+S-C||040221||90||100||17||2,5; 3||35; 40||35; 80||4.89|