- The legs of the puller feature an adjustable height, are partially invertible, and have standard pulling and separating claws.
- Puller hooks are specially hardened and smoothed.
- The multiple boreholes in the pulling hooks enable users to work with variable reach.
- Collar can be used for both pullers and provides additional stability and support for the separation process.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Universal application thanks to adjustable clamping depths and two types of hook.
- Clamps increase the pressure of the hooks significantly.
- Safe, fast and efficient disassembly.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- Kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-i-Boxx-System.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with side clamp
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|K-204-02-210-1||038464||90 - 100||100 - 170||17, 22||5||5.165|