- Extra-thin pulling hooks in various lengths.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Pulling hook with sliding part only available in pair of 2.
- Variable reach thanks to jaw extensions, available up to a puller size of -30.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- As a replacement part or supplement to your Kukko puller.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Accessories for External pulling
- Pulling hooks.
- Always replace defective pulling hooks in pairs.
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.