- High performance is guaranteed.
- Standard pulling hook with adjustable depths.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- If there is not adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 2-jaw puller series 20.
- Pulling hooks can be adjusted lengthwise to meet the required clamping depths.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Hydraulic spindle series 8 for particularly tight-fitting parts also available as an option.
- Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.