- Simple adjustment of clamping depths thanks to spring mechanism.
- Made from sturdy, alloyed, hardened and tampered steel, galvanized.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Better haptics through modern and ergonomic design.
- Self-alignment of the opposite legs by concave pressure spindle rails.
- Thanks to the pressure spindle adapters (screw adapter), an upgrade is possible at any time with the hydraulic spindle 800 to the hydraulic socket joint ejector element.
- Continuously adjustable clamping widths.
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Ball joint extracting
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.