- High performance is guaranteed by the extra-powerful design of the basic body and reinforced fork.
- The central spindle can be used to preload and adjust the extractor.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Suitable for the following motor vehicle types:
- Mercedes Benz: ACTROS, ATEGO over 18 tonnes, SKO 405, -N, -GN (low-floor buses)
- MAN: F2000, TG, A 23 (low-floor articulated buses)
- Scania models 3 and 4, Icarus
- Depending on the positioning requirements, the mechanical drive spindle can be converted for operation from above or below.
- This extractor can be used both mechanically and with a hydraulic cylinder series 129-5-xx-H.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Ball joint extracting
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|129-5-45||333316||35 - 45||120||40||50||schwere LKW's, Busse, Niederflurbusse von DAF, IVECO, MAN, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo / heavy trucks, busses, low-floor buses DAF, IVECO, MAN, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo||210||10||7.96||7 - 28,5|
|129-5-50||123313||50 - 55||120||50||60||schwere LKW's, Busse, Niederflurbusse von DAF, IVECO, MAN, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo / heavy trucks, busses, low-floor buses DAF, IVECO, MAN, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo||420||20||6.84||7 - 28,5|