- 4-parts, the sets contain one separator, one pulling device and a pair of extensions.
- With quick-clamping pressure spindle.
- The sharp blades enable flush parts to be removed where pulling jaws cannot be used.
- The wedge-shaped separator jaws are secured underneath the component to be removed.
- The large supporting surfaces protect the parts to be pulled.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Easy to use, as the separator jaws are quickly and centrally tensioned with just one pressure spindle.
- Ultimate stability when removing, as the separator and pulling device are screwed firmly together.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-i-Boxx-System.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The separator blades' support surfaces must always sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.