- Grease hydraulics.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Short hydraulic spindle.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller series 11-BV.
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Piston functions on the axis and does not turn in the hydraulic spindle.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle extensions enable the unit to be adjusted quickly to a range of different requirements.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws
- Observe max. torque.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.