- The sales and workshop stands enable 2-jaw pullers to be stored and presented safely.
- Standard pulling hook with quick adjusting capability quick adjust.
- Optimized quick-adjustment design for high clamping force and excellent ease of use.
- KUKKO stem tip finished with TiN coating to increase hardness.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- A manual adjustment knurl allows rapid loosening and adjusting of the extractor jaws on the cross-beam without using a wrench.
- Pleasant to the touch due to the second soft component (Santoprene).
- The TiN coating has excellent frictional qualities, allowing the stem tip to turn easily.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks and variable reach thanks to jaw extensions.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Cross-beam with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Hydraulic spindle series 8-0 for particularly tight parts, available from a particular puller size.
- Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Stability support from optional series 219 clamp.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|20-ST+C||039768||90 - 250||100 - 200||70 - 340||4,5 - 8,5||20.2|