- Puller hooks are specially hardened and smoothed.
- With integrated clamp.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- When the tension clamp is tightened, the pulling jaws grip below the part to be removed and loosen it before the actual removal process.
- Clamps increase the pressure of the hooks significantly and prevent the puller from slipping.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Safe, fast and efficient disassembly.
- No cut-off grinding, chiselling or hammering required.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with side clamp
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective goggles required.