- The arms on the counter supports are easy-to-adjust thanks to an internal spring mechanism. (size 1 to 3)
- The counter support nuts' friction resistance is reduced to a minimum as a result of the built-in pressure bearing (size 2 to 5).
- Thanks to their support struts, sizes (4 and 5) counter struts are particularly suited for large ball bearings, etc., and ensure that the assembly remains stable during the extraction process.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- The counter support can be combined with internal extractors and Kukko screw adapters.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Internal Extracting
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.