- Standardized type face in accordance with DIN 1451.
- Hardness of the engraving between 58 and 61 HRC.
- Side marking with font size, "Made in Germany" and the safety notice "Wear eye protection".
- Less wear-and-tear on the impact head by hardening and treating the impact head.
- Particularly long service life as the engraving is performed using a cold-forming process that does not disrupt the material's fiber flow.
- Packaged in our tried-and-tested, break-proof plastic case.
- A sharpened exposed edge to the side of the engraving improves accuracy.
- Better grip thanks to larger shaft.
- The larger shaft increases the weight and therefore makes it easier to drive the tool into the workpiece.
- Marking letters
- Sign and marking
Articles of this series