- Very sharp cutting through facet cut.
- KUKKO chisel finished with TiN coating to increase hardness.
- The TiN coating has excellent friction properties, allowing the chisel to cut more effectively with less applied force.
- Two hardened chisel cutting edges.
- Gently turn the chisel in the other direction by pulling back.
- One operation through double cutting action.
- Splitting nuts can be done without damaging the threaded bolt.
- Wear and corrosion protection thanks to TiN coating.
- The nut splitter's band provides additional support when turning the chisel back.
- Chisel available as a replacement part, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- Nut Splitting
- The splitting chisels of the nut splitters are wearing parts. Blunt, pitted or broken chisels must be replaced immediately.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.