- Pulling jaws specifically developed for precise mounting in bearing tracks for optimal support and better extension force.
- Pulling jaws made of two parts. Dowel pin is hammered into the upper end of the jaw.
- The proven KUKKO claw in a newly developed, modern jaw design.
- The two pulling jaw versions are color-coded for easier distinction.
- The pulling jaws are tempered for a long service life.
- Simple mounting of the pulling jaws with 90° rotation in the cross-beam.
- Only two pulling jaw types required.
- Machined, lateral jaw surfaces ensure optimal jaw alignment with the cross-beam.
- Secure, form-fitting connection of the pulling jaws with the cross-beam.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Ball bearing removal