- With a pulling force of up to 50 tonnes, it is ideal for really big pulling jobs.
- The central pressure spindle of the GOLIATH puller can be attached to the part to be pulled very easily and precisely by just one person thanks to the combination of hydraulic height adjustment and mechanical fine adjustment.
- The puller can be positioned easily and conveniently using the Y-shaped mobile support frame with four easy-rolling, lockable castors, which also ensures stable placement for all applications.
- The pulling force is applied by a cylinder ram equipped with a central pressure spindle, which is actuated by a two-stage, electrically-driven hydraulic pump with remote motor control.
- This avoids exposing users to the risk of injury from flying parts.
- The protective blanket, which covers the puller during the removal process, offers additional protection.
- The GOLIATH puller also sets standards with other safety features. For example, a mechanical safety device and additional hydraulic valves allow the puller height to be adjusted and ensure safe operation even under extremely high stress.
- The model is equipped with a separator, but can also be combined with hydraulic systems.
- Modular system can be expanded with other extractor types.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Hydraulics tools
- Mobile hydraulic tools