- Three expansion elements guarantee optimal adaptation of the internal extractor to the respective application.
- The counter support nuts' friction resistance is reduced to a minimum as a result of the built-in pressure bearing (size 2 to 5).
- With their support struts, the counter supports are particularly suited for large cylinder liners and ball bearings, etc., and ensure that the assembly remains stable during the extraction process.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Internal extractors
- Internal Extracting
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|K-16||161506||60 - 155||85 - 250||125 - 250||7||10.995|