- 8 in 1 kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-L-Boxx-System.
- The set facilitates the assembly of eight different pulling device models through the combination of pulling jaws and extensions.
- Flexibility assured thanks to two-arm or three-arm design.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller.
- Extra-thin trapezoidal pulling hook with quick adjusting capability quick adjust.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Short and long mechanical pressure screws.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- The narrow, trapezoidal pulling jaws are suitable for extremely narrow, difficult to access places.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- 2-jaw cross-beam with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks.
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance, and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws
Articles of this series
|K-2030-10+S-T||001710||120; 130||100 - 350||70 - 180||17||35||2,5||8.91|