- This set contains the basic equipment for the 2- and 3-arm pullers needed in every workshop. Additionally the set is now equipped with two pulling hook variants.
- The extensions included can increase the pullers‘ clamping depth up to max. 600 mm (2-arm puller 600 mm and 3-arm puller 450 mm).
- Two arm version for space-saving work. Three arms ensure even load distribution for an especially securehold on the part to be pulled.
- In any position it is used, this model‘s design allows parallel pulling hooks, even under a full load.
- The part to be pulled lies only on the support surfaces of the pulling hooks and is pulled off gently.
- The cross-bar of the 2-arm puller has a hexagonal profile, allowing use of a wrench for counterholding, when needed.
- The spindle heads have a band that prevents the wrench from slipping off during the pulling process.
- In the approved KUKKO-L-Boxx system. With a new front handle for superior portability.
- Tipp: The hydraulic spindle 8-01 can be purchased to use the extractor with the standard hooks.
- Strong construction, high performance and long service life make it ideally suited for use in the commercialvehicle sector.
- By turning the pulling hooks, the pullers can be used both externally and internally.
- A manual adjustment knurl allows rapid loosening and adjusting of the extractor jaws on the cross-beam without using a wrench.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
Articles of this series
|K-2030-20+S||058677||200||100 - 260||150 - 600||22||6||355, 220||150||12.85||3|