- This set allows for the construction and combination of 2-jaw pullers and separating pullers.
- Optimized quick-adjustment design for high clamping force and excellent ease of use.
- KUKKO stem tip finished with TiN coating to increase hardness.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Separators with quick clamping pressure spindle
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Jaw extensions.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Instructions on the cover.
- In the approved KUKKO-L-Boxx system. With a new front handle for superior portability.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- The sharp blades enable flush parts to be removed where pulling jaws cannot be used.
- The large supporting surfaces protect the parts to be pulled.
- Practical package for universal use.
- The TiN coating has excellent frictional qualities, allowing the stem tip to turn easily.
- A manual adjustment knurl allows rapid loosening and adjusting of the extractor jaws on the cross-beam without using a wrench.
- Pleasant to the touch due to the second soft component (Santoprene).
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- 2-arm cross bar with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- External Extracting
Articles of this series
|K-20+17-C||021497||160||150 - 300||22||12 - 115||6||150||12.36|