- Use of the internal extractor in combination with slide hammers or counter stays.
- The segmented design with extra fine grasp edges ensures safe extraction.
- KUKKO internal extractor finished with TiN coating to increase hardness.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Wear and corrosion protection thanks to TiN coating.
- Thanks to the Kukko modular system, the counterstay and the sliding hammer can be combined and subsequently completed with segmented internal extractors, needle bearing extractors, threaded inserts, etc.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Slide hammer
- Internal extractors
- Internal Extracting
- Never use an electric- or pneumatic-powered impact/hammer drill for driving a pulling tool.
- Always wrap the pulling tool and the workpiece in a protective blanket as a precaution against the potential effects of sudden release.
- Always wear suitable personal protective equipment, including protective goggles.