- Quick, even and continuous heating of the workpiece.
- The bearings can be pulled vertically across the yoke (normal heating process).
- Turbo boost: double-quick heating process; the bearing is placed horizontally on the block.
- Individual settings provided by temperature and time programming.
- Monitor the heating level using the microprocessor control.
- Bearings are easier to mount if pre-heated.
- Only the workpiece is heated up.
- Always fits due to various yokes.
- The temperature can be monitored at all times with the integrated display.
- Ball Bearing Removal and Fitting
- Ball bearing fitting
- Ball bearing removal