- Pulling hook with quick adjusting capability quick adjust.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks.
- Variable reach thanks to jaw extensions, available up to a puller size of -30.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Cross-beam with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Others Automotive
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully in the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.