- Heavy duty version for hydraulic extraction and separation of the ball joints on the connecting rods and steering tie rods.
- The low design is especially well-suited for low-floor buses as supplied by MAN, Mercedes Benz, CITARO and others.
- High performance is guaranteed by the extra-powerful design of the basic body and reinforced fork.
- Hydraulic cylinder
- The hydraulic extractors are driven by a hydraulic cylinder, which ensures controlled and safe operations.
- They use the entire performance range of the puller, well beyond the possibilities of a mechanical pressure screw.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- Ball joint extracting
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|129-36-H||222894||36||60||40||schwere LKW's, Niederflurbusse, speziell MB Citaro / heavy trucks, low-floor especially for MB Citaro||500||10||7.055||6 - 21,5|