- Segments are arranged on the inner race behind the bearing and therefore grip the entire bearing to ensure that the force is applied evenly.
- The force-fit arrangement of the separators on the inner ring protect the bearing against damage during removal; pulling forces are not transferred to the outer ring or rolling elements.
- The even transfer of force on the inner race prevents the bearing ring from bending or warping when pulling.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.