- Optimized jaw form guarantees gentle extraction at the inner ring, protecting the shaft.
- The TRI-PULL is not a separator. If the part to be pulled off is lying level, separation must first take place with a separator of the series 15 or 17.
- Absolutely equal force distribution over the entire inner ring.
- Solid extraction jaws for safe operation.
- Adjusting nuts are ergonomic and easily accessible.
- Threaded holes for stable mounting of the pulling device.
- Fixed placement of the pulling jaws, therefore optimal for use with a 3-jaw puller (30-20).
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- The 3-part grip and the special profile of the grip segments allow positive application of the pulling force directly to the bearing inner ring.
- This avoids canting or misalignment of the bearing rings, which is especially important when extracting self-aligning roller bearings and CARB®-bearings.
- Damage to bearings is avoided with this tool.
- Series 13
Articles of this series
|13-2||169724||25 - 100||22205 - 22320||C 2205 - C2320||61805 - 6320||BT2B 332759 - 617335||NN4920 - NN4120||3.26||30||70||40 - 40|