- Shears - pulling hooks.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Self-securing locking pins do not fall out during work.
- Clamping widths and depths can be selected on an individual basis.
- Puller is self-tensioning and easy to handle.
- Extremely high clamping width range thanks to variable assembly of puller arms.
- Shear-style hook design presses the claw-style feet when pulling the part to be removed.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with self-centering jaws
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.