- Thin pulling hooks.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks and variable reach thanks to jaw extensions.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Cross-beam with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Stability support from optional series 219 clamp.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|20-1-S||757396||30 - 90||100||70 - 140||17||2,5||35||1.245||2,6||14||2|
|20-10-S||757471||30 - 120||100||70 - 180||17||2,5||35||1.365||2,6||14||2|
|20-2-S||727368||40 - 160||150||100 - 220||22||5||120||3.005||4||19||2|
|20-20-S||727443||40 - 200||150||100 - 260||22||5||120||3.285||4||19||2|
|20-3-S||727511||65 - 250||200||180 - 340||27||9||250||6.81||6,5||52||2|
|20-30-S||727696||65 - 350||200||180 - 440||27||9||250||7.38||6,5||52||2|