- The pulling hooks are reversible and can be used on both sides with various different types of hooks.
- The multiple boreholes in the pulling hooks enable users to work with variable reach.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Universal application thanks to adjustable clamping depths and two types of hook.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Pullers with reversible jaws
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|201-S||026911||40 - 100||200||3||17||1,5||30||1.16||6||8,5||18 - 200||2|