- The pulling hooks are reversible and can be used on both sides with 2 different types of hooks. One side features normal pulling claws and the other, separating claws.
- Puller hooks are specially hardened and smoothed.
- The multiple boreholes in the pulling hooks enable users to work with variable reach.
- With integrated clamp.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Double-sided hooks.
- When the tension clamp is tightened, the pulling jaws grip below the part to be removed and loosen it before the actual removal process.
- Universal application thanks to adjustable clamping depths and two types of hook.
- Clamps increase the pressure of the hooks significantly.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Safe, fast and efficient disassembly.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with side clamp
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.