- Extended standard puller hook.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- If there is not adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 2-jaw puller series 20.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks and variable reach thanks to jaw extensions.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Hydraulic spindle series 8-0 for particularly tight parts, available from a particular puller size.
- Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|30-1-2||730726||27 - 90||200||70 - 140||17||80||6||2.445||10||31||3|
|30-10-2||730801||27 - 130||200||70 - 180||17||80||6||2.63||10||31||3|
|30-2-3||730986||160||300||100 - 220||22||150||7||5.565||-||-||3|
|30-20-3||731068||35 - 200||300||100 - 260||22||150||7||5.98||9||40||3|
|30-3-25||901256||35 - 250||250||180 - 340||27||250||10||10.195||20||67||3|
|30-3-3||731143||46 - 250||300||180 - 340||27||250||10||11.305||20||67||3|
|30-3-4||731228||46 - 250||400||180 - 340||27||250||10||12.86||20||67||3|
|30-3-5||731303||46 - 250||500||180 - 340||27||250||10||14.385||20||67||3|