- Swivelling standard puller jaws.
- KUKKO stem tip finished with TiN coating to increase hardness.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is not adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 2-jaw puller (link[MP_41_Standard,series 41]).
- The larger the pulling force, the stronger the puller hook's grip on the workpiece to be removed.
- The TiN coating has excellent frictional qualities, allowing the stem tip to turn easily.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Hydraulic spindle series 8-0 for particularly tight parts, available from a particular puller size.
- Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- External Extracting
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.