- Thin pulling hooks.
- Automatic self-centering pulling hooks.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller.
- This handy, space-saving model is particularly suited for vehicle electrical equipment, electrical workshops, compressed air repair processes and other similar applications.
- The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with self-centering jaws
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|43-001||913518||50||1,5||10||4,5||0.215||1,5||16,5||10 - 60||2|