- Grease hydraulics.
- Swivelling standard puller jaws.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- 2-jaw and 3-jaw combination cross beam.
- Hydraulic spindle and mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller series 47 for optimal distribution of force.
- Combi-pullers can be used as a 3-jaw and 2-jaw puller.
- The larger the pulling force, the stronger the puller hook's grip on the workpiece to be removed.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with swivelling jaws
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- Observe max. torque.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.