- With pulling and press function.
- Highest axial tension.
- High-performance sliding disk with integrated lubricant reservoir.
- Closed system for maximum durability.
- Very low clearance.
- Slide nuts of high quality hardened and tempered steel.
- The embedded high-performance sliding disk enables high torque with low energy expenditure.
- Maximum bearing load with minimal friction, temperature and solvent-resistant.
- Tightening force: 30% easier than with conventional nuts.
- Loosening force: 40% easier than with conventional nuts.
- Friction: more than 30 % less friction than with conventional nuts.
- Cannot be used on components of relevance for safety (e.g. rims, brakes, etc.).