- Series is built on a modular system.
- With the new Kukko hydraulic spindles, it is now even easier to generate high pulling forces without having to apply a great deal of force.
- Three extension parts are included in the scope of delivery.
- Hydraulic spindle.
- Clear reduction of dismantling times thanks to simple and fast handling.
- The hydraulic spindle can be combined with a number of pullers from the Kukko range.
- No additional oil pumps required as the system is closed.
- Hydraulic spindle is protected by an overloading valve.
- The pump's lever arm can be rotated by 360°.
- The pump's piston is hardened, chrome-plated and tensioned with a spring.
- The extension components enable the range of the hydraulic spindle to be adjusted to meet the relevant requirements.
- Available as complete hydraulic pullers, individual parts and sets.
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Spindle extensions enable the unit to be adjusted quickly to a range of different requirements.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Hydraulic pressure screws
- Series 13
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series