- Series is built on a modular system.
- Pullers have the same hydraulic spindle.
- Easy-to-replace individual components that can be combined in a number of different ways.
- Hydraulic spindle.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Available as complete hydraulic pullers, individual parts and sets.
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Piston functions on the axis and does not turn in the hydraulic spindle.
- Spindle extensions enable the unit to be adjusted quickly to a range of different requirements.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Series 800
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The separator blades' support surfaces must always sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series