- For splitting nuts size 10-36 mm.
- Very sharp cutting through facet cut.
- KUKKO chisel finished with TiN coating to increase hardness.
- The TiN coating has excellent friction properties, allowing the chisel to cut more effectively with less applied force.
- Gently turn the chisel in the other direction by pulling back.
- Two hardened chisel cutting edges.
- Set includes replacement chisel.
- Including 2 ring spanners for operating the nut splitter.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- One operation through double cutting action.
- Splitting nuts can be done without damaging the threaded bolt.
- Wear and corrosion protection thanks to TiN coating.
- The nut splitter's band provides additional support when turning the chisel back.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- Nut Splitting
- The splitting chisels of the nut splitters are wearing parts. Blunt, pitted or broken chisels must be replaced immediately.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
Articles of this series
|K-54-B-C||021510||6 - 24||10 - 36||14; 16||109; 134||2.01|