- With self-locking worm gear and 3-point suspension
- If necessary, shackles, etc. with the required load-bearing capacity may be used as a means of connection.
- The hand chain can be operated in all angular positions without impairment.
- The desired incline is securely held by the built-in, self-locking worm gear as soon as the operation of the hand chain stops.
- The large gear ratio of the worm gear, with maximum efficiency, guarantees expeditious handling in all situations.
- A detailed instruction manual is included with each engine conductor.
- Engine conductors
- Engine assembling and dissambling