- The sharp, wedge-shaped blades of the separator are pressed behind the part to be removed and, in this process, push between the bearing and seat.
- The wedge-shaped separator jaws are secured underneath the component to be removed.
- The large supporting surfaces protect the parts to be pulled.
- The separators of the Y-15 series require the pulling devices of the Y-180 series.
- Ultimate stability when removing, as the separator and pulling device are screwed firmly together.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.