Cylinder liner puller set
With KUKKO, your engine runs at full speed
The series K-16 cylinder liner puller set, complete with a Power Nut that can be integrated, is ideal for extracting cylinder liners.
The three expansion elements guarantee optimal adaption of the internal extractor for a particular situation.
5 steps to replacing cylinder liners
1. Insert the internal extractor into the cylinder and tighten it with the coupling nut.
2. Screw the Power Nut onto the spindle.
3. Position the counter support and fix it in with screws.
4. Using the Power Nut, push the spindle from above and through the crossbar of the counter support.
5. Tighten the Power Nut until the cylinder liner is pulled out.
Product upgrade: Now even greater stability
With its support struts, the counter support is suited for large cylinder liners, ball bearings and more, and ensures that the assembly remains stable during the extraction process.
The new crossbar family 67 is even more solidly manufactured and therefore more durable. This guarantees the highest level of product quality.
Set for extracting cylinder liners.
Almost all components available as replacement parts.
Maximum load capacity with minimum friction
KUKKO has developed the Power Nut for greater energy efficiency when clamping tools and workpieces, as well as for driving without high friction loss. The clear benefits of the nut are the low design height and increased force generation. The Power Nut can be detached and re-installed with the push of a button using a quick-release fastener.
Power Nut / Series 67
For clamping tools or use as a movement thread.